Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.037 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,064元 (9,703 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)