Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,367元 (9,588 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (44 minutes ago)