Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,915 (7,650 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)