Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10133 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,858 (руб 97,292) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)