Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21698 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,343 (52,277 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)