Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21958 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,822元 (49,287 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)