Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21931 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,817 (49,322 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)