Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21335 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,689 (45,414 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)