Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,622 (₩3,337,890) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)