Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,276 (₩5,815,695) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)