Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12151 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,837 (руб 97,417) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)