Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.753 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,232 (£1,626) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)