Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.968 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,553 (£1,623) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)