Cost of living in York, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,195元 (£1,848) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)