Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.543 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,729 (£1,490) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)