Cost of living comparison between York, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.667 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,999 (£3,000) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)