Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.101 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,540元 (£1,707) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)