Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.929 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,152 (£1,585) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)