Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,725 (¥252,157) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)