Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05814 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,351 (¥229,642) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)