Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06158 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,294元 (¥232,121) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)