Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,787元 (¥207,075) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)