Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05809 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,289 (¥297,633) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)