Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,276元 (¥263,296) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)