Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,405元 (¥298,154) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)