Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05999 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,633 (¥310,594) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)