Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06254 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,424元 (¥262,625) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)