Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06052 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,256 (¥533,020) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)