Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,172 (2,730 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)