Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01433 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,330 (930,025Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)