Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01371 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,449 (470,191Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)