Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01425 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,719 (892,518Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)