Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.251 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,949元 (C$3,037) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)