Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10359 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,731 (руб 64,981) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)