Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,452 (руб 110,284) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)