Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10089 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,362元 (руб 82,879) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)