Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12032 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,831 (руб 114,951) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)