Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,401 (﷼ 36,409,070) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)