Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12128 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,518 (руб 111,462) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)