Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10615 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,921元 (руб 65,201) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 2 hours ago)