Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,450 (1,093,981 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)