Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)