Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,690 (4,927,052 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)