Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00486 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,522 (1,959,158 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)