Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,662 (5,081,795 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)