Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,848元 (2,009,433 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)