Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,651 (5,203,893 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)