Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00437 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,782元 (2,236,396 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)