Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,378元 in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)