Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,528 in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)