Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,177 (﷼ 11,509) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)