Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,413 (﷼ 6,784) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)