Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,656 (﷼ 6,310) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)