Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.003 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,567 (1,640 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)