Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,495元 (руб 80,296) in Yakutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)