Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11233 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,389 (руб 83,582) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)