Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.894 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,000 (3,065 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 2 hours ago)