Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.701 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,400 (2,000 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)