Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,080 in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)