Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,854元 in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)