Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,225 in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)