Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,823 in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)