Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,806 in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)