Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,292 in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)