Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,631 (Mex$ 30,247) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)