Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,116 in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)