Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,222元 in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)