Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.919 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,218 (€1,795) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (44 minutes ago)