Cost of living comparison between Würzburg, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,413 (€2,917) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)