Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,960 (€2,709) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (39 minutes ago)