Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,914元 (€1,735) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)