Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,746元 (722,171 Franc) in Wum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)