Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,633 (757,453 Franc) in Wum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (43 minutes ago)