Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,615 in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)