Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,406 in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)