Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,511元 in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)