Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,688 (4,710 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)