Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.886 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,047 (4,796 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)