Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,459 (7,800 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)