Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47158 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,165 (R 15,193) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)