Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48407 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,326 (R 15,134) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)