Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,055元 (₩1,976,358) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (23 minutes ago)