Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,960 (₩2,270,358) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)