Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.845 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,834元 (AU$2,855) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)