Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.140 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,232 (AU$5,298) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)