Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,478 (AU$2,898) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)