Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,273 (€1,442) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)