Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,503 (€1,673) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)