Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,893元 (€1,651) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)