Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.795 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,048元 (4,483 zł) in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)