Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,093元 (4,339 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)