Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48001 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,240元 (R 23,417) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)