Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,289 (C$4,315) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)