Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.174 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,328 (C$4,702) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)