Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 879 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,925 (C$2,447) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)