Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,234元 (C$2,294) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)