Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47199 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,712 (18,458 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (33 minutes ago)