Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,810 (17,994 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)