Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,741 (32,759 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (28 minutes ago)