Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47041 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,394 (17,843 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)