Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,524 (20,044 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)