Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,526 ($2,290) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)