Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.847 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,443 (ƒ 7,915) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)