Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.713 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,023 (ƒ 4,585) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (11 minutes ago)