Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,612 (ƒ 4,707) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)