Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.821 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,048 (ƒ 7,078) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)