Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.873 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,708元 (ƒ 4,314) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)