Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.887 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,199 (ƒ 6,741) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)