Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.562 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,751 (ƒ 4,703) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)