Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,098 (ƒ 4,107) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)