Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.471 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,261 (€1,909) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)