Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,865 (€1,767) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)