Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,301 (€1,952) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)