Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,942 (€1,794) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)