Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,227 ($1,935) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)