Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.570 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,293 (NZ$2,690) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)