Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.413 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,387 (NZ$2,807) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)