Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.567 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,433元 (NZ$2,723) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)