Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.753 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,681 (NZ$3,089) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)