Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.564 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,586 (NZ$2,758) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)