Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,424 (€1,492) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)