Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,409 (€2,585) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)