Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.740 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,499元 (NZ$3,270) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)