Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,822 (NZ$3,652) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)