Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.872 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,184 (NZ$6,195) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)